We may only be a month into winter, but we’re already dreaming of sunny days, mini vacations, and a chance to trade in winter blues for fresh, spring hues. Here are 5 looks that Vogue and Harper’s BAZAAR are predicting your clients will obsess over this spring.
1. Braids: From complicated plaits to simple blow-out add-ons, expect to try fresh twists on this client-favorite. Try out the styles in our Beyond Basic Braiding video package to offer adventurous clients something new.
Photographers-Yuki and Joseph Paradiso, Makeup-Valenti Frasier, Hair- Ted Gibson
2. 80s-inspired Neons: Whether it be a pop of yellow shadow or coral cheeks, 80s hues will play a big role this spring.
Shutterstock | NinaMalyna
3. Side-parts: This clean, masculine-inspired look will give clients a little added polish. Try this in both cuts and styling sessions.
Yuki and Joseph Paradiso
4. Glitter Everything: Nails, lips, and eyes can play with this trend. Use products that have glitter as part of the formula or add glitter after application to draw extra attention to your client’s favorite features.
Shutterstock | Studio KIWI
4. Slick Hair: Fresh-washed hair will be everywhere this spring. For this style, embrace the natural texture of your client’s hair and add product, like styling cream, to maintain shine.
Shutterstock | Dmitry Bakulov
Everything You Need To Know About The Indie Beauty Expo
Fall/Winter 2016 Makeup Trends
Michelle Campbell is the Content Marketing Specialist for MiladyPro.
Skin & Esthetics
For Future Professionals
Textbooks & Materials
State Board Practice Tests
Continuing Education (CE) Classes
Advertise with Us